Membership in ABWA Crescent City Connections Express Network is a rewarding and fulfilling experience. Members in good standing are allowed to vote, participate in committees, run for executive office, and get a discount on monthly luncheons.
Local Dues are $50 annually and are due on the member’s anniversary date of joining the association. National dues are $115 annually and paid to your local chapter ABWA CCCEN.
For convenience, we collect both local and national dues. We pay National directly for you so if you receive a notification and have submitted your payment to CCCEN, please disregard.
- Please contact V.P. of Membership (Alex Clark) if you have any issues registering or V.P. of Finance (Tara Waldron) for issues with payment.
A National Express Network Membership is $115 a year and includes:
- Quarterly Express Network Newsletter
- 24/7 Access to Community Connections, an interactive community and learning portal where you can connect with other women and launch training programs.
- Access to Members Only social media pages, where you can connect with fellow members locally and nationally.
- Access to free and heavily discounted courses through our APEX program. Click here to download a list of courses available to you.
- Opportunity to post a resume on ABWA’s Career Connection Board.
- Discounted registration fees for ABWA’s Nationally Sponsored Events.
- Opportunity to participate in the KU-MBA Essentials program created and delivered by the professorial and adjunct faculty from the Kansas University School of Business or Park University’s Women as 21st Century Leaders programs. Both of these concentrated programs are offered during ABWA’s annual National Women’s Leadership Conference and qualify for continuing education credits.
- Subscription to our National online newsletter, Achieve.
- Eligible to participate in an ABWA Express Network in your community where you can connect, learn, and grow with like-minded women.
- Discounts on business products and services including $1500 in Accidental Death and Dismemberment insurance in states eligible to participate.
- For additional benefits, visit our National ABWA website.