Membership in ABWA Crescent City Connections Express Network is a rewarding and fulfilling experience. Members in good standing are allowed to vote, participate in committees, run for executive office, and get a discount on monthly luncheons.
Local Dues are $50 annually and are due on the member’s anniversary date of joining the association. National dues are $115 annually and paid to your local chapter ABWA CCCEN. For convenience we collect both local and national dues. We pay National directly for you so if you receive a notification and have submitted your payment to CCCEN please disregard.
A National Express Network Membership is $115 a year and includes:
- Bimonthly Express Network Newsletter and Skillbuilder
- 24/7 Access to the Women’s Instructional Network (WIN), an interactive community and learning portal where you can connect with other women and launch training programs.
- Access to ten Team Tools Courses developed by LightSpeed Learning.
- Access to the Job Suite, five courses in all that provide you a step by step process for coping with career transitions, including advice for keeping a clear head and getting back on track.
- Opportunity to post resume on ABWA’s Career Connection Board.
- Discounted registration fees for ABWA’s Nationally Sponsored Events.
- Opportunity to participate in the KU-MBA Essentials program created and delivered by the professorial and adjunct faculty from the Kansas University School of Business or Park University’s Women as 21st Century Leaders programs. Both of these concentrated programs are offered during ABWA’s annual National Women’s Leadership Conference and qualify for continuing education credits.
- Subscription to ABWA’s award-winning magazine, Women in Business.
- Eligible to participate in an ABWA Express Network in your community where you can connect, learn and grow with like-minded women.
- Discounts on business products and services including $1500 in Accidental Death and Dismemberment insurance in states eligible to participate.