Membership in ABWA Crescent City Connections Express Network is a rewarding and fulfilling experience. Members in good standing are allowed to vote, participate in committees, run for executive office, and get a discount on monthly luncheons.
Download our Membership Brochure Here
Local Dues are $35 and are due by October 18th. National dues are $115 and paid directly to ABWA National (see instructions below): :
LOCAL MEMBERSHIP PROCESS: $35 Local Dues
- Click here to download an application & fill it out completely including credit card info.
- Click here to visit the National ABWA online marketplace and set up an account. Then follow the prompts for online payment of National Dues.
- Attach your confirmation email from your online payment to your application and payment for local dues. You can pay your local dues either by CASH, CHECK or add CREDIT CARD information on the application. Checks for local dues can be written out to “ABWA”.
- Either give to the completed application packet to V.P. of Membership (Becky Kostik-Livaudais) OR mail your completed application packet to P.O. Box 1334, Metairie, LA 70004.
For more information on membership, email us here.
Click here to download a membership application.
A National Express Network Membership is $115 a year and includes:
- Bimonthly Express Network Newsletter and Skillbuilder
- 24/7 Access to the Women’s Instructional Network (WIN), an interactive community and learning portal where you can connect with other women and launch training programs.
- Access to ten Team Tools Courses developed by LightSpeed Learning.
- Access to the Job Suite, five courses in all that provide you a step by step process for coping with career transitions, including advice for keeping a clear head and getting back on track.
- Opportunity to post resume on ABWA’s Career Connection Board.
- Discounted registration fees for ABWA’s Nationally Sponsored Events.
- Opportunity to participate in the KU-MBA Essentials program created and delivered by the professorial and adjunct faculty from the Kansas University School of Business or Park University’s Women as 21st Century Leaders programs. Both of these concentrated programs are offered during ABWA’s annual National Women’s Leadership Conference and qualify for continuing education credits.
- Subscription to ABWA’s award-winning magazine, Women in Business.
- Eligible to participate in an ABWA Express Network in your community where you can connect, learn and grow with like-minded women. Local dues for ABWA Express Networks are generally $75 per year.
- Discounts on business products and services including $1500 in Accidental Death and Dismemberment insurance in states eligible to participate.