Local Annual Dues: Renew by October 18th
ABWA Local Dues Are Due! We will be collecting local dues now through October 18th!
The annual dues for Crescent City Connections Express Network are $35 annually. You can pay your dues at the next Luncheon, ABWA website, or send in a check to PO Box 1334, Metairie, LA 70004. Local dues are collected by CCCEN every October, and National dues are due separately on your anniversary join date.
Local Dues are $35 and are due by October 18th. National dues are $115 paid directly to National. See instructions below: You can pay via PayPal, cash or check using the following instructions for local dues:
LOCAL MEMBERSHIP PROCESS: $35 Local Dues
You can pay your local dues either by CASH, CHECK or CREDIT CARD:
For more information on membership, email us here.
Click hereto download a membership application.
A National Express Network Membership is $115 a year and includes:
- Bimonthly Express Network Newsletter and Skillbuilder
- 24/7 Access to the Women’s Instructional Network (WIN), an interactive community and learning portal where you can connect with other women and launch training programs.
- Access to ten Team Tools Courses developed by LightSpeed Learning.
- Access to the Job Suite, five courses in all that provide you a step by step process for coping with career transitions, including advice for keeping a clear head and getting back on track.
- Opportunity to post resume on ABWA’s Career Connection Board.
- Discounted registration fees for ABWA’s Nationally Sponsored Events.
- Opportunity to participate in the KU-MBA Essentials program created and delivered by the professorial and adjunct faculty from the Kansas University School of Business or Park University’s Women as 21st Century Leaders programs. Both of these concentrated programs are offered during ABWA’s annual National Women’s Leadership Conference and qualify for continuing education credits.
- Subscription to ABWA’s award-winning magazine, Women in Business.
- Eligible to participate in an ABWA Express Network in your community where you can connect, learn and grow with like-minded women. Local dues for ABWA Express Networks are generally $75 per year.
- Discounts on business products and services including $1500 in Accidental Death and Dismemberment insurance in states eligible to participate.
If you have any questions please contact, VP of membership, Becky Kostik-Livaudais
Download our New Member Brochure Here