Student Intern Needed – December 15th 2018 – May 15th 2019
The American Business Women’s Association is a national professional organization that focuses on recognition, education and empowerment. ABWA provides formal continuing education opportunities and credits in business management, public speaking, and marketing to name few.
- Marketing & Social Media Intern
- Helping ABWA cultivate a robust social media presence.
- Scheduling regular posts on the following platforms: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn. Designing Excel Spreadsheet with timeline & topics
- Managing/promoting online event information for ABWA’s monthly events
- Sourcing articles and media coverage about women in business issues
- Helping ABWA plan and manage events for their monthly luncheons, monthly events & Equal Pay Day 2019
- Sourcing/compiling potential sponsors/donors
- Assisting with other event logistics
- Marketing & promotion of events
- Working toward a Bachelor’s degree at Tulane
- Able to commit 2-3 weekly hours to development and implementation for duration of internship
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong desire to assist a local and national women’s organization
- Ability to communicate and work in a professional manner
- Free ABWA Student Membership
- ABWA Board Mentorship Program
- Monthly Luncheons paid for
- Recommendation Letters (if applicable)
Send your CV or resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: This is an unpaid internship experience. Students will gain experience in professional development and working with a community organization.